Did you know? Dogs tend to carry the majority of their weight in their front legs. If we were to look at proportions when it comes to weight distribution in dogs, we could expect 60 percent of weight to be carried in the front legs and the remaining 40 percent in the back legs.

Comments


Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
WhyDoDogs
EditorWhyDoDogs
Adrienne F.
EditorAdrienne F.
New Comment
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli
Adrienne Farricelli
EditorAdrienne Farricelli